Our 52nd National Convention convened in Orlando, Florida July 6-10, 2016. We elected the 2016-2018 National Council, participated in Alumnae and Collegiate Seminars, presented $400,000 to national philanthropies and passed amendments to the Sorority’s governing documents. Our time together truly reflected our Convention theme, “Truly Amazing”.
Delta Zeta’s Presidents Academy was held February 11-13, 2017 in Dallas, Texas. This was a great time for Delta Zetas, a weekend of sisterhood, leadership, and chapter officer training.
Norma Minch Andrisek Leadership Conference (NMALC)
NMALC was held July 23-26, 2015 in Miami, Ohio. The conference is relevant to the challenges that collegians face on today’s campuses, while providing leadership training and initiatives that will serve you well into your professional and personal life as an alumna.
We were an annual award winning chapter for:
1. Outstanding New Member Alumnae Relations Program
2. Pink Goes Green: Digitizing History
3. Outstanding Historical Program or Activity
And we also received Honorable Mentions in the categories of:
1. Outstanding Greek Leadership Training Program or Other Leadership Program/Event
2. Outstanding Historical New Member Program or Activity
3. Outstanding Preservation Program or Activity
4. Outstanding Support for Delta Zeta Foundation’s 1902 Loyalty Society
Delta Zeta’s Region II Day is set for November 21, 2015. It is an opportunity for leadership training and meeting counterparts from other chapters across the area. Idea sharing helps to reach our philanthropic and academic goals.